At L1NDA we are looking for a passionate and connected DevOps Lead. This person will lead the fellow Devops but also the developers towards an optimal, intuitive and modern setup for our PaaS solutions. This is a key position within our Engineering department together with the Dev and Backend lead. If you enjoy solving complex infra problems, you are bold and measured in your approach towards Devops, you have a keen eye for details, you are a big advocate for privacy and security and lastly, you love working in a team, then you are the person for us. You must have experience migrating to AWS and optimising costs in a cloud setup. You are the "man (or woman) with a plan". You like to prepare the work and proceed once you have done your homework good enough, but you also are flexible and ready to quickly adapt to change.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as Postgres, Elastic stack
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab, and ideally AWS certified.
- Nice to have: Experience GDPR and/or ISO 27001 compliance
- Positive attitude and solution oriented
- Thinking outside of the box
- Team player (as oppose to lone ranger, rockstar or Rambo attitude) who relies on the team, letting others know how they are doing the things, so they can learn too
- Passion for automation and monitoring
- Lives and breaths documentation
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- 25 days of holiday (on basis of 40 hours per week)
- 2,6% pension fund contribution.
- A work-life balance that is healthy for you.
- A personal development plan customized for your growth
- Lovely office in the center of Amsterdam (Leidsestraat).
- A company laptop.
- Fresh daily lunch. (during Covid-19 times a monthly allowance for Internet and Electricity)
The interview process:
- Interview with our CTO (1.5 hours)
- Interview with our Devops + Support(1.5 hours)
- Interview with our Dev leads (1.5 hours)
Check out our @l1nda.com Instagram or https://www.linkedin.com/company/l1ndanl/ for a sneak peek at what L1NDA work life looks like.
We look forward to meeting you!
As part of our Engineering team you will play an active role in bringing our products to the next levels while enjoying the process and being present in the moment. You are an important bridge between our Engineering team and the Operations.
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Monitor the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encourage and build automated processes wherever possible
- Translate loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Manage incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Mentor and guide the team members